Monday, January 30, 2012

Good Times

I just spoke to friend, who has been learning how to resolve anger with me for at least a year. We've comunicated almost daily as he has sought the Lord's ways of dealing with anger. It was such a joy to hear about recent spiritual victories and how he sees the Lord's hand in everything he is going through right now. God has honored his commitment to love others in a genuine way by giving him a peace he has rarely experienced, freedom from anger, fear, lust, and he is experiencing complete freedom from sins that at one time he was powerless to stop. I praise our creator for peace in the midst of the storms of life! Thank you Father for the victories you have given my dear brother and I pray that you keep him in your hand all the days of his life. Let the testimony of his mouth be heard and your Kingdom be glorified through his life story. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment